Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Johnnie P

What a wonderful year it has been.  Our baby is 1 today!  looking over the past year I smile as I remember my time with this blessing from God.




I sat and rocked that sweet little blond haired baby day and night.  I cuddled him and anyone else who crawled up in my lap.  It was nice to take a break, what mom doesn't need one of those?

This has been a happy day for our whole family remembering the past year with our funny little boy.


I have a special thank you, in my heart, to our dearly beloved Pope Paul VI for writing Humane Vitae.  After studying this encyclical, our hearts were opened to the gift that God wished to provide us with.

 

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/paul_vi/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-vi_enc_25071968_humanae-vitae_en.html

No comments:

Post a Comment