So, now that summer has officially begun, my massive To Do List holds so much promise! I love this time of year, I feel so relaxed and hope-filled. If I can completely kick this 3 week long cold and get the momentum I had before it struck, I will successfully check every item off my list of things to accomplish this summer.
- Painting 6 rooms
- Decorating 4 bedrooms (on a dime, mind you)
- Organizing 13 years of family photos
- Weeding the file cabinets
- Weeding the garden (not my favorite thing to do)
- Improving my blog
- Cleaning my office
- Re-arranging the chapel & classrooms at work
- Updating the Library at work
- Finding the bottom of my "To Do" stack for work that has built up throughout the school year - YIKES!
- Working on the Christmas gift for my brother and sisters - top secret
- And at the top of my list is losing 15 lbs.
But even more important that losing the weight and getting all those tasks completed is spending time at the pool with my children and good friends, my husband and children and I taking our nightly walks around the neighborhood, and spending time together making wonderful summer memories.